вторник, 4 января 2011 г.

Commenter Of The Day: The Feeling Is Mutual Edition

Commenter Of The Day: The Feeling Is Mutual EditionLike the beautiful lines of a Iso Grifo Can-Am, there's no need to embellish good things. In that spirit, here'sMr_Sives_Remotoc, inspired beyondour usual morning debate club parameters:

Dear God,

thank you for giving me a place where a wedge shaped british car full of edges and rear leuvers is appreciated,

thank you for giving me a website where people are acculturated enough to enjoy Italdesign 70s masterpieces,

thank you for giving me a weblog where I can enjoy reading the comments as well as the articles, without reading about"rear drivetrain Alfas"and"Marchionne"every three sentences,

thank you for giving me a refuge where I can write"Iso Grifo"or"Bizzarrini"and people don't think it's an Italian brand of denim jeans,

thank you for giving me a community that votes 73% nice price on a 17K '85 Esprit,

thank you for giving me Jalopnik.

Right backatcha.


Source

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий